Burning Bag of Poo Prank Out of Control

flames.jpg A Winnipeg family has lost their home to a blaze started as a result of the infamous burning bag of poo prank that is common around this time of year.

The fire was started by someone who left a flaming bag of fecal matter on the family’s doorstep, police said yesterday

According to an Ottawa Sun article, the flames spread so rapidly that the family had no options other than to escape and watch their home burn to the ground. Fortunately, no one was injured; however, damages have been estimated at over $100,000.

Source: [ottawasun.com]

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: